The Challenges of a Designer
As a System Designer, you have a lot riding on your shoulders. Whether you’re a Permaculture Designer, a Consultant, Landscaper, Urban Planner, Landowner or full-time Farmer, design can make or break your plans down the line. As a consequence, most of us want to get it right the first time.
However, there’s a lot of challenges when you set about creating a master design plan, especially if you’re a beginner.
- You might face a steep technological learning curve if you want to create a professional design.
- You might not feel confident that the decisions you’re making are the right ones.
- You might lack the experience of a great designer, or lack access to experts who can help.
- You might feel overwhelmed by the amount of options, data, math and all the technology you’ll need to deal with!
- You might feel discouraged by regulatory hurdles in your way.
Though the challenges of designing might seem mountainous, there are always answers, there’s a way to cut your learning curve drastically.